Monotony does not spare anybody. There are times when you don’t feel like going to work. In times like these you succumb to desire and stay back at home. The complicated bit is giving an excuse that sounds genuine. Most bosses and management can sniff a lie, but a well disguised lie is your guardian angel that gets you through every occasion. Yes, you can bunk work whenever you feel like, provided you are equipped with an excuse that sounds genuine. Here are 5 powerful excuses that work when you bunk work.
Giving an excuse is an art. Everybody that bunkswork comes up with an excuse but very few are able to convince their boss or management with their excuse. The highest number of fake excuses is given at the workplace. Everybody takes their chances with lies to skip work when that lethargic feeling takes over. Some lies are their absurd best and work, while others don’t. When you give a fake reason it has to be backed with what a centrifugal element that sounds genuine. Deception is an art few possess, and those that do are
1. Down with… one of these… Loose Motions, Dysentery, Diarrhea, Upset Stomach. This is the most common excuse given, and it works.
2. My Grandma took ill suddenly. Whether Grandma is in her grave or alive and kicking, Grandma is the quintessential element of an excuse to bunk work.
3. There’s been a death in the family. Getting rid of a relative has its benefits.
4. I’m down with flu. This is another common excuse given when a person bunks work.
5. I’ve had a migraine attack yet again. The migraine scenario works perfectly well if your boss or management is aware that you have a migraine problem. Even if you do not have a migraine problem make it look like you are a migraine sufferer. Creating a web of deception at your workplace has its rewards, sometimes.