Catch them unawares; you never know what’s in there. This post reveals 50 things you are likely find in a woman’s purse.
What do women carry in their purse? If you’re aimlessly scratching your head wondering what lies in there, read on…
Every man that asks a woman what she carries in her purse/handbag gets a monotonous reply in a rather unfriendly tone…”Essentials”. If you observe keenly, a woman wears a wry smile after the response. Most women claim they carry essentials in their purse. However, the weight of a purse tells a different story. Don’t feel surprised if you find a dazed pet in there. Strange things emerge out of a woman’s handbag. The clutter inside can scare anybody.
Things you might find in a woman’s purse
1. Mirror- Yes, every woman carries one in her purse, stashed in a secret compartment. Those who claim they don’t are liars.
2. Mints- These lie strewn all over inside a woman’s handbag.
3. Cell Phone- No woman can do without one. It’s her friend for life. Every woman loves it when it rings.
4. Make up Kit- Not all women carry this, the ones that don’t are dead.
5. Credit Cards- You will find plenty of these in a woman’s bag.
6. Loose change- it may sound surprising, but women love the jingle-jangle in their in their handbag. It keeps them motivated.
7. Chocolates- Women love to carry small chocolates in their bag and eat them all by themselves. These are seldom shared.
8. Creams/Moisturizers/Lotions- A women without these in her purse does not exist.
9. Pepper Spray- A trusted friend.
10. Sunglasses- An essential.
11. Dental Floss- Most women pay heed to their dentists.
12. Morning-After Pill- Don’t look surprised!
13. Lighter- Come on baby Light my Fire!
14. Lip Gloss/Lipstick- Pout or no pout, women love to tease.
15. Nail File- Women love to use this when time permits. It makes them look stylish and sophisticated.
16. Receipts- Most women are unaware of tattered and torn receipts in their bag.
17. Pens- A woman’s purse always has room for these.
18. Prescription medicines- You will find plenty of prescription medicines in a woman’s handbag, several that have passed their expiration date.
19. Hand Sanitizer- Women are sticklers for cleanliness.
20. Gum- Often chewed mercilessly until the sweetness lasts.
21. Perfume/Deodorant- Women feel good when they smell good!
22. Camera- Most women take pictures when you are not watching.
23. Keys- Every woman loves opening doors!
24. Hard Candy-These are popped to kill boredom. These are shared with others too.
25. A Bag- Yes, a bag inside a handbag shouldn’t come as a surprise. God isn’t the only one who moves in mysterious ways.
26. Checkbook- Women love to write.
27. Toothpicks- These are often used for other purposes.
28. Calculator- It helps women take decisions at a discount sale.
29. Business Cards- Women take pride carrying these.
30. Old Movie Tickets- Every woman’s handbag contains a few.
31. Wallet- The dainty little wallet loves spending time in a woman’s handbag.
32. Tissues- These are often used to get rid of excess makeup.
33. Nail Clipper- It’s seldom used but carried along.
34. Toys- Not the ones you’re thinking…children’s toys!
34. Cash- A woman always keeps cash for random purchases.
35. Planner- This keeps women busy when they have no plans.
36. Band-Aid- For cuts, bruises and other things.
37. Lip Balm- Every woman has a favorite.
38. Safety pins- God knows why?
39. Address book- Women don’t miss out on anything.
40. Identification Card- Women love gazing at their own picture.
41. Reading Glasses- Seldom worn while reading but carried along.
42. USB flash drive- Women love storage devices.
43. Portable media player-For music, videos and images on the go.
44. Hair Ties- These come in handy for other purposes too.
45. Coupons- More the better.
46. Tampons- Yes.
47. Pocket Calendar- Women love to keep an account of dates.
48. Small water bottle- Women love taking small sips of water on the move.
49. Hairbrush/Comb- A woman’s friend for life.
50. Small Flashlight- This is often used to find other things in the purse.
The contents mentioned in the list above throw light on why a woman’s handbag is heavy. This article is intended to make a woman’s purse lighter. Make sure you carry things that are an absolute necessity. Get rid of unwanted things that lurk in the depths of your purse. When you accomplish that feat strain on your shoulder is reduced. Most importantly your purse is clutter-free. Every woman has favorites she just can’t do without. Those things have got to be in her purse at all times.
Other articles by Realityspeaks you might be interested