What body part you get a tattoo made is a personal choice. There are different types of tattoos. For a tattoo artist the body is a canvas. It takes a skilled tattoo artist to tattoo areas on the body that have sensitive skin. Trusting a tattoo artist is important if you want to get a tattoo on a body part that has a thin skin. Would you go the depth of craziness to get that tattoo on a place few would dare think?
1. Nostrils- Why nostrils? Well, why not? The inner and outer walls of nostrils make a perfect canvasfor symbol tattoos.
2. Ear Lobes- Getting tattoos on the front and back side of ear lobes is cool, and will soon be the next big thing. Ear lobe tattoos are a rage in with teens in Japan.
3. Tongue- Tongue tattoos are becoming a fashion trend with youth. It is a painful process. Speech difficulty in the initial stage after getting a tongue tattoo does exist, but heals with time.
4. Eye Lids- Tattooing eyelids is popular in goth subculture and is gaining momentum in commercial circles.
5. Lips- Getting inner and outer tattoos on lips is becoming a fashion statement.
6. Toe- Toe tattoos are getting popular in commercial circles and will be a trend in the future. Simplistic designs look exceedingly beautiful when complemented with flip flops.
7. Palate- A tattoo in this area requires a skilled tattooist. This type of tattoo may require sessions depending on the type of design chosen by the client.
8. Eyeball- Few individuals do opt for eyeball tattoos. This is an extremely complex procedure and only a handful of tattoo artists around the world are skilled at
9. Teeth- Would you get your teeth inked? It’s a rage in many parts of the world. Dental tattoos are popular with trendy party animals. If you’re someone that loves that ‘bling thing’, go get new teeth
10. Armpit- The armpit is not the most pampered area on the body, but when it comes to tattoos, take a bow, armpits rock. In the recent past tattoos on the underarms has become a rage, especially with party goers and beach lovers.
11. Chin- Tattoos on the chin are getting popular. The chin is an area that says a lot visually without being too prominent.
12. Sole- Tattoos on the sole of the foot are getting increasingly popular. Creative tattoos that are an extension from the sole to the calves are a rage with teenage women.
Keep in mind safety and risk should be evaluated before you get a tattoo on a body part that has sensitive skin. The chances of a skin infection from a tattoo on sensitive skin are significant if needle gauges used are not right or unclean.